ELECTRONIC POWER STEERING SYSTEM
• Education Electronic Power Steering.
• Training topics: ECU, vehicle speed sensor, such as solenoid valves and electronic controls mounted speed-sensitive, flow control
• Training for each part used as diagnostics.
• By users of sensor and actuator control value and the value of input and output measurements, and education.
• Check pin and switches attached EPS ECU.
• Variable RPM: 0 ~ 3,500
• Pressure gauge mounted on the status of EPS.
• Using a motor-driven power pumps.
• Equipped items: Power pump, pressure pipes, control valves, the chamber side-rack, hydraulic cylinders, wheel, KEY, TPS, inverter, diagnostic connector, the circuit panel
• Apply the model: EQQUS Steering
- Movie Clip
- Required Device